I’m a postdoc researcher at the SERG group of TU Delft, in the Netherlands. I have a PhD from University of São Paulo. My research is focused on the detection of context-specific code smells. I am very interested in empirical software engineering and software testing. You can check my publications.
- (july/16) I got my PhD! 🙂
- (june/16) I was invited to the program committee of FEES 2016.
- (june/16) I was invited to the program committee of SANER ERA Track 2017.
- (june/16) Our paper “Developers’ Perceptions on Object-Oriented Design and System Architecture” was accepted at 30th Brazilian Symposium on Software Engineering (SBES 2016).
- (june/16) Our paper “A Validated Set of Smells in Model-View-Controller Architectures” was accepted at 32th International Conference Software Maintenance and Evolution (ICSME 2016).
- (may/16) My PhD defense will happen on July, the 15th, 6:30pm Brazil time.
- (jan/16) I will spend three months as a PhD visiting student at TU Delft, under the supervision of Arie van Deursen and Andy Zaidman.