I’m a postdoc researcher at the SERG group of TU Delft, in the Netherlands. I have a PhD from University of São Paulo. I am very interested in empirical software engineering, code quality assessment, code smells, and software testing. I also have worked as a software developer for many interesting companies such as Caelum, Locaweb, and VeriFone, and that’s why I like applied research.
You can check my publications and tools.
- (apr/16) I was invited to the program committee of 2017 WASHES @ ICSR.
- (apr/16) I was invited to the program committee of 2017 VISSOFT NIER and tool demo track.
- (mar/16) Our paper “To Mock or Not To Mock? An Empirical Study on Mocking Practices” was accepted at MSR 2017.
- (mar/16) I was invited to the program committee of 2017 SCAM Research Track, 2017 ICSME NIER Track, 2017 SBES Education Track, and 2017 SBES WTD.
- (feb/16) I was invited to the program committee of 2017 CHASE Research Track.
- (dec/16) Our paper “A Collaborative Approach to Teaching Software Architecture” was accepted at SIGCSE 17.
- (dec/16) Presented “Code quality in MVC systems” at BENEVOL 2016, in Utrecht.
- (sept/16) I blogged at IEEE Software: Should we care about context-specific code smells?
- (july/16) Our paper “SATT: Tailoring Code Metric Thresholds for Different Software Architectures” was accepted at 16th IEEE International Working Conference on Source Code Analysis and Manipulation.
- (july/16) I got my PhD! 🙂
- (june/16) I was invited to the program committee of FEES 2016.
- (june/16) I was invited to the program committee of SANER ERA Track 2017.
- (june/16) Our paper “Developers’ Perceptions on Object-Oriented Design and System Architecture“ was accepted at 30th Brazilian Symposium on Software Engineering (SBES 2016).
- (june/16) Our paper “A Validated Set of Smells in Model-View-Controller Architectures“ was accepted at 32th International Conference Software Maintenance and Evolution (ICSME 2016).
- (may/16) My PhD defense will happen on July, the 15th, 6:30pm Brazil time.
- (jan/16) I will spend three months as a PhD visiting student at TU Delft, under the supervision of Arie van Deursen and Andy Zaidman.